book appointmentbook your appointment now book now
Terms and Conditions
- Customer Satisfaction
- Any purchase of our products will be governed by these terms.
- All products are subject to availability.
- All orders submitted online are subject to acceptance by us & may be declined either all or in part at
our absolute discretion and in the event that any such order is declined, the payment submitted with
the order will be refunded as soon as possible.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in
the site but you should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate.
We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any
liability. All pictures on our website are for graphic representation only and products shipped may
differ slightly from images.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you hold any relevant qualifications from a recognised training
organization before purchase.
- All advice or recommendations are followed entirely at your own risk.
- Goods on the Site may only be sold to persons aged 18 or over. In placing an order for any such
goods you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. We reserve the right to refuse
any order where satisfactory proof of age has not been provided.
- In stock items will generally be dispatched the same day but some out of stock products may take longer. Any delivery date will be an estimate only, although Newcastle Physiotherapy Clinic will always strive to make sure
your goods are delivered in 3-4 working days. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters out of our control.
- Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 10
days of delivery after which it will be assumed you have accepted the goods.
- £10 standard change unless other wise stated, Free delivery is offered on orders over £150.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the time they are delivered.
- For UK courier consignments we reserve the right to charge a GBP15 (£15) charge for redirection
to address other then the delivery address specified in your original order. If no delivery address is
specified consignments will automatically be sent to the billing address.
- We do not accept any liability for delays caused by items that are out of stock at the time the order is
- 24 Hour delivery does not apply to Highlands and Islands, all items will be delivered on a 48hr
service, even if 24 hr is selected - this is due to our couriers restrictions
- Payment is due on dispatch of your order. Upon placing your order we will pre-authorize your card which means the amount is reserved and removed from your available spending limit but the funds
are not deducted (and thus not show on your statement) until the goods are due for dispatch. We will be shown on your statement as debiting by Newcastle Physiotherapy Clinic.
- If items need to be credited back to your account then the full amount will be debited and then a credit processed afterwards. This may take a few days to come through.
- Our catalogue prices and website prices can be displayed in various currencies. It should be noted that your payment card will be debited in Your Preferred currency as set within your login profile
settings. All sums displayed on the Site in other currencies are purely for indication purposes only. You may use MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Solo, Electron to purchase goods or you may mail
to us a money order or personal cheque drawn on UK funds. We also accept Bank transfers.
- All prices in our catalogues or website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
- Our catalogue prices may be different from the internet prices, as the prices in the catalogue where right to the time of print.
- We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the necessary authorities any person attempting to use a card which they are not been authorised to use.
- Property in the product shall pass to you provided your payment has cleared and/or received
- Newcastle Physiotherapy Clinic asserts all of its intellectual property rights in all of its promotional materials and trademarks.
- Warranties & Liability
- 1. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not have any liability for the content of any other websites
- linking into this site.
- 2. All products supplied, conform to all relevant British and European standards.
- * If there is a defect in any of the products then we will replace the defective products free of charge
- or if you choose not to have a replacement you are entitled to a full refund of the price of the product
- (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- * We will use all all our power to ensure that the Site remains available at all times. However, we
- cannot guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or will be error free. We therefore cannot
- accept any liability for any failure or non-availability of the Site.
- * We do not accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permissible under law, any liability for
- indirect or consequential loss or damage including, but not limited to, any loss of data, profit, revenue
- or business however caused. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as excluding
- or limiting liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud.
Returning unwanted, wrong size or faulty goods
- If any product that is purchased does not turn out to be the correct size for you then we will exchange it for the correct size provided that the product has not been used in any way and is returned to us in its original packing (if applicable) "as new". If there is a problem then contact Newcastle Physiotherapy Clinic immediately to speak to one of our team.
- If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge provided that the product is returned to us in its original packaging and the fault is notified to
us. The replacement is at the discretion of the management/technician. Please note that fault during use, such as flooding, may require goods to be returned to manufacturer for warranty confirmation.
- We want you to be confident that you have the full support of our technical team when making a purchase and that should any product prove to be faulty we will ensure it is repaired and returned to
you with the least disruption. Should you believe that any product you have purchased from us is faulty, first contact us letting us know the problem, giving us as much detail as you can and one of our team will let you know of the best action to take. If the item needs to be returned we will do everything to remedy the problem as quickly as possible. (This will not affect your statutory rights).
- Please contact Newcastle Physiotherapy Clinic before returning any unwanted items. A full refund (minus the cost of posting the item to you) can be issued for any unused returned goods. A restocking fee of 10% will be charged for goods that were a special order.
- Please contact Newcastle Physiotherapy Clinic before returning any items. If the item was ordered incorrectly i.e. wrong size or colour then a free exchange can be made. Postage will not be free on the return item.
- When returning goods please enclose receipt, the Returns Note (with the member of staff spoken to on the phone) and all contact details (including daytime phone), credit card details and a note of why the goods are being returned. It is essential that this is filled out and attached to your original receipt when returning the item. If this is not filled in and returned then your request will not be processed.
- Please be aware that any bag damaged in transit on an airline is the responsibility of the airline and NOT the manufacturer. We advise all customers to report any damage/compensation directly to the airline.
- Any order made from the UK or EU will incur 17.5% VAT unless exempt e.g. BFPO or European Business
- You may cancel your order and receive a refund within 10 days of receiving the goods. A deduction may be made from the refund to cover the direct costs of collecting the goods where they have not been returned, as requested, by the consumer.
- To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify us immediately by telephone.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the data protection act 1998) and according to which web trader code of conduct.
- We will only collect information given at the time of ordering or registering. We confirm that we will not pass on any of your information to any other company. Any information collected by us will only be used to send further offers or promotional items to you by Newcastle Physiotherapy Clinic solely. Your details will be automatically added to our mailing list, if you do not wish us to send to you any further offers or promotional materials then please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your online point of contact is Darren Wigg, who can be contacted directly via e-mail
- We want you to use Newcastle Physiotherapy Clinic again and again, so if you are not happy with the service you have received please contact the store manager on the following at email@example.com